Sunday, October 9, 2011

It's like my first day at Hogwarts, only not as awesome!

I always feel awkward when I write the first entry for anything.

But, considering I want to keep track of everything for my project, I think this might be helpful as a place I can post relevant information and keep track of ... well, everything.

For example, where else can I yet again post the link to my survey?

Or post link to things like this or this*?

So hopefully I'll keep up with this blog and keep myself on track for Anthro Expo as well as keeping people who are interested informed.

 And if anyone reading this has any suggestions for things I should talk about or mention or show pictures of--because really, me speaking for a full hour? Can we say "Merlin's beard?"--please let me know. I'll need all the help I can get. Even with my advisor of awesome playing the Snape to my Draco.

*Note: I love the title of this one, though it seems like the whole point of the article is "nope."

No comments:

Post a Comment